A to Z Portion Control Meats, Inc. is a family-owned business that has been established since 1953. We have a long-standing...
Job Views ( 10 )
Bluffton, OhioHancock County
A to Z Portion Control Meats, Inc. is a family-owned business that has been established since 1953. We have a long-standing commitment to supply excellent quality meat products to our customers, while meeting all safety and regulatory requirements.
Job Type: Full-time Weekdays
- Ability to work some overtime or (weekends) if necessary
Full Job Description
A to Z Portion Control Meats, Inc. is seeking a full- time Maintenance Technician who is reliable, self-motivated and possess good verbal communication skills. This individual would be responsible for performing a large variety of diverse duties, so being good at multitasking is required! The position would include but is not limited to the preventative maintenance, repairs, and troubleshooting of machinery either electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and its pneumatic components.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform minor and major repairs of all equipment and buildings
- Assist in the supervision of major repairs performed by outside licensed maintenance workers
- Performs preventive maintenance procedures on all equipment on a scheduled basis
- Repair electrical equipment and control circuits
- Repair refrigeration equipment
- Obtain estimates for supplies, repair parts; and order parts as needed
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and or consult the service department for any information required to diagnose and preform repairs of equipment
- Follow all USDA, and OSHA safety requirements
- Have the ability to work in various temperatures, production area is 50 degrees year-round
- Possess sound judgment, problem solving and common-sense thinking skills
- Have some computer skills
Wage: Salary $25.00 – $30.00 per hour based on experience
- Biweekly or semi-monthly
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Requirements & Experience:
- Valid driver’s license (Required)
- Maintenance technician experience: 3 years
- Hydraulics: 1 year (Required)
- Pneumatic: 1 year (Required)
- 3ph electrical controls and devices: 2 years (Required)
- Working knowledge of logic controls, PLC’s, VFD’s: 1 year (Required)
- Conveyors: 1 year (Required)
- HVAC knowledge is a plus!
- Reading electrical drawings: 1 year (Required)
- Manufacturing Environment: 1 year (Required)
- Preventative Maintenance: 1 year (Required)
- Troubleshooting and maintaining High Voltage 3ph electrical: 2 years (Required)
View Job at OMJ
10 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help