Maintenance Technician – Mechanical 1st Shift
TECHNICIAN, MAINTENANCE – Mechanical 1st Shift Mechanically troubleshoot and repair our various types of machine tools including mills, lathes, machining...
Job Views ( 11 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
- Steel toed safety shoes and safety glasses required.
- Work can be strenuous, such as pulling on torque wrenches, crawling inside or on top of machines, bending or lifting up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Must be conscious of personal safety and how duties performed affect the safety of others.
National Machinery LLC Tiffin, Ohio
At National Machinery we take pride in our skilled workforce and are continuously seeking eager individuals to join our innovative team. National Machinery is a world-class middle market company that designs and manufactures cold forming machinery. It takes many dedicated positions to make our global company excel as an industry leader in the metal forming market. If you are interested in pursuing a career with a company that is well capitalized and privately held by an ownership group that is focused on long term growth, please review our current job openings.
To Apply: www.nationalmachinery.com/careers
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills.
- Must be able to read and understand complex schematic diagrams and other manufacturer information.
- 2 years of mechanical experience
- 2-years automotive or machine tool repair experience
- 1-year industrial HVAC and refrigeration experience
- 1-year electrical experience
View Job at OMJ
11 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help