Maintenance Technician – Trainee Co-Op
TECHNICIAN, MAINTENANCE – TRAINEE CO-OP Work with the maintenance techs to build the skills required to become a full time...
Job Views ( 7 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
- Enrolled in a 2-year technical degree program in industrial electricity, electronics, robotics or HVAC.
- Able to develop strong troubleshooting skills.
- Able to learn to read and understand complex schematic diagrams and other manufacturer information.
- Able to learn to use various types of electrical test equipment.
- Past experience in CNC machine tool repair
- Past experience in industrial HVAC and refrigeration
- Steel toed safety shoes and safety glasses required.
- Work can be strenuous, such as pulling on torque wrenches, crawling inside or on top of machines, bending or lifting up to 50 lbs occasionally.
- Must be conscious of personal safety and how duties performed affect the safety of others.
National Machinery LLC Tiffin, Ohio
At National Machinery we take pride in our skilled workforce and are continuously seeking eager individuals to join our innovative team. National Machinery is a world-class middle market company that designs and manufactures cold forming machinery. It takes many dedicated positions to make our global company excel as an industry leader in the metal forming market. If you are interested in pursuing a career with a company that is well capitalized and privately held by an ownership group that is focused on long term growth, please review our current job openings.
View Job at OMJ
7 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help