Maintenance Utility/2nd shift/$19.25hr/2 week’s vacation after 90 days!
POSITION SUMMARY: The 2nd shift Maintenance Utility Operator is responsible for performing the necessary tasks to support various tasks required to...
Job Views ( 50 )
Columbus Grove, OhioOther County
The 2nd shift Maintenance Utility Operator is responsible for performing the necessary tasks to support various tasks required to maintain plant equipment and the facility. The Maintenance Utility Operator will perform basic tasks which include but not limited to activities such as C-frame changeovers, minor weld repair, tip changes, building chutes / trays, and equipment cleaning / upkeep. The Maintenance Utility Operator will report to the Maintenance Supervisor. ESSENTIAL JOB
FUNCTIONS: General description of essential functions identified below:
* Operates Hilo, aerial/scissor lift and die cart.
* Performs minor fab work.
* Performs minor press & welder PM’s.
* Assists with tip changes, and C-frame changeovers.
* Equipment cleaning / upkeep * PM and cleaning of nut feeders.
* Capable of learning and utilizing Maximo system for data entry and PM tracking.
* Adheres to all safety guidelines and monitors tool room for potential safety concerns.
* Treats all Team Members with respect and dignity.
* Performs other tasks as assigned.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
* High School diploma or GED. Meet minimum qualifications as defined in the Company’s selection process.
* Machine and technical aptitude.
* Prior experience operating forklifts, presses and other auxiliary equipment preferred.
View Job at OMJ
50 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help