Manager, Human Resources
Triumph Group Location: Forest, Ohio, United States, 45843 Function: Other Responsibilities The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for all aspects of Human Resources in...
Job Views ( 25 )
Forest, OhioOther County
Location: Forest, Ohio, United States, 45843
The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for all aspects of Human Resources in support of the overall business goals and objectives. May assist in all or some of the following areas; recruiting, new hire onboarding, salary administration, performance management, employee recognition/rewards programs, training & development, AAP and EEO related programs, employee relations, legal and compliance, labor relations, safety, and workers’ compensation.
• Partners with site leaders to ensure the organization possesses the necessary workforce volume & capability to effectively and efficiently deliver core services while managing labor cost and developing future bench strength.
• Develops workforce strategy for the organization that is coordinated and aligned with business objectives.
• Lead labor relations activities at the site; grievance response, bargaining, etc.
• Identifies workforce gaps, risks, and areas of opportunity for the facility.
• Partners with Corporate and Operating Company human resources to drive effective HR practices at site.
• Provides leaders and employees with coaching, consultation, and guidance on the effective management of people, structure, resourcing, and relationships. Assists leaders and employees at all levels with developing and consistently demonstrating effective communication and conflict management.
• Delivers data-driven people solutions that are efficient, effective, and flexible.
Triumph Group and all its divisions and subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. Triumph Group provides reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants who need accommodation in the job application process should [email protected] request assistance. Include the title of the position and location in the subject line of your email so we may direct your email to the appropriate person. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
“An Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans” We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Pursuant to International Traffic Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), applicants for SELECT positions will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residence, or U.S. Immigration Status in order to meet the minimum qualifications for those select positions. All inquiries related to citizenship are asked solely to comply with ITAR and EAR export licensing requirements.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).
• Qualified applicants must have 5+ years HR experience with progressive levels of responsibility.
• Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree preferred.
• Prior experience in a union, manufacturing environment
• Ability to work autonomously but able to leverage corporate resources.
• Ability to interact with employees at all levels
• Sound working knowledge of computer systems, applications and the competent use of standard software applications, such as Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office products are required.
View Job at OMJ
25 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help