Manager, Learning and Development
At Concordance Healthcare Solutions, we believe that each team member makes a difference in driving our purpose of positively impacting lives...
Job Views ( 5 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
- Designs, develops and leads company initiatives focused on management and leadership development, including programs targeting high potential and other top talent groups within Concordance.
- Create and curate content from various business partners to ensure alignment and consistency with organizational standards, while meeting the operational needs of the business.
- Propose, document and track key performance metrics associated with business activities and provide guidance to the business leaders on impact and opportunities.
- Oversees projects and provides feedback to leadership on ways to increase efficiencies and improve productivity throughout the organization.
- Implement and Manage technology-based systems that enhance the employee life-cycle and experience (i.e. LMS platform and other learning tools).
- Creates relationships with third parties to build out training and development needs for the organization.
- Designs and conduct training programs for the purpose of facilitating programs and workshops addressing remediation of specific problems related to organizational effectiveness.
- Develop and lead development programs based on the organizational needs such as mentorships, job rotation and succession planning.
- Partners with leaders in building out talent management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This role is located in any Concordance location/remote.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Organizational Development, Organizational Behavior or business field preferred. Master’s Degree a plus.
- 3+ years’ experience in talent development or related filed.
- Demonstrated history in advising and gaining traction with various stakeholders.
- Knowledge of emerging trends and best practice in learning and development including new approaches to adult learning.
- Effective Project Management skills.
- Highly adaptable and flexible.
- Robust experience utilizing various technology platforms and resources, including Microsoft Office.
- An effective ability to take ownership, follow through and execute.
- Analytical skills in driving KPIs and determining ROI.
- Self-starter, with the ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Strong business acumen across multiple business areas.
- Record of driving business performance in a complex and changing environment.
- Knows what it takes for leaders to develop others and create high performing team.
- Experience in creating and designing curriculums and programs within an LMS.
- Experienced at communicating and collaborating across multiple levels of an organization.
- Supply Chain experience a plus.
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
View Job at OMJ
5 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help