Job Description: This position is responsible for the creation of written technical instructions in the form of manuals supported by...
Job Views ( 13 )
Bluffton, OhioHancock County
This position is responsible for the creation of written technical instructions in the form of manuals supported by photos, illustrations, and drawings. We are seeking an individual who is motivated, willing to learn, and a team player. Mechanical or electrical aptitude is a plus.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Organize material and complete writing assignment according to set standards regarding format, content, order, clarity, conciseness, style and terminology
- Ability to watch machinery function and translate those motions into words so that the customer can read the description and comprehend how to operate and maintain the equipment
- Review engineering drawings, parts lists and specifications to accurately delineate operating procedures, maintenance procedures, and troubleshooting
- Select photographs, drawings, sketches and diagrams to illustrate material that meets customer requirements
- Edit, standardize, or make changes to material prepared by other writers
Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
To Apply: Complete online application at https://joingrob.com/
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in a Technical Field preferred
- Knowledge of or experience in manufacturing preferred
- Self-motivated; able to work alone or in a team
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail oriented with ability to multitask
- Proven competency in computer skills along with software applications for developing manuals (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat)
View Job at OMJ
13 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help