Analyze and evaluate existing processes, operation-by-operation, to identify bottlenecks and develop plans to reduce or eliminate them. Identify value...
Job Views ( 1 )
Carey, OhioWyandot County
- Analyze and evaluate existing processes, operation-by-operation, to identify bottlenecks and develop plans to reduce or eliminate them.
- Identify value and non-value added motion, document it, and develop plans to reduce non-value add motion/operations.
- Assist in the development of new processes with Quality and Manufacturing Engineers as new products and processes are introduced to the plant.
- Verify Budgeted Work Standards are correct through analysis and Bill of Material reviews.
- Become proficient to with SAP system to ensure BOM accuracy.
- Work with Manufacturing Engineers and Finance to ensure cost estimates are accurate and timely.
- Evaluate new and existing processes to ensure ergonomic efficiency.
- Initiate and maintain detailed time studies.
- Maintain the accuracy of the plant layout and work with the team to develop new plant layouts as new products and processes are introduced.
- Lead Lean, 6 Sigma, and Kaizen events to establish root cause, corrective action efficacy, and continuous improvements.
View Job at OMJ
1 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help