Manufacturing Engineer – Thermoset Molding
Regal is a leading manufacturer of electric motors and controls, power generation products and power transmission products serving...
Job Views ( 12 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
The primary responsibility is to drive improvements in thermoset molding and secondary operations.
- Leads projects to improve safety, quality, delivery, and cost
- Coordinates mold repair and maintenance
- Refines molding and related processes to improve efficiency
- Assists in training and coaching less experienced personnel
- Creates and maintains process documentation
- Develops tooling and fixturing for secondary operations
- Technical degree and 5 years of molding experience
- Experience with injection molding machines, tooling design, repair, maintenance
- Knowledge of thermoset molding a plus
- SolidWorks or related experience
- Proficient in MS Software (Excel, Word, Outlook, Access a plus)
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Demonstrated history of process improvements
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
View Job at OMJ
12 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help