Regal Beloit Corporation (RBC) is a publicly held leading manufacturer of electric motors and controls, power generation products and power...
Job Views ( 4 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
Regal Beloit Corporation (RBC) is a publicly held leading manufacturer of electric motors and controls, power generation products and power transmission products serving customers throughout the world. Our mission: We create a better tomorrow by developing and responsibly producing energy-efficient products and systems!
At the end of fiscal 2019, Regal generated about $3.3B in revenue and employed approximately 21,000 employees worldwide. Primary countries include: US, Mexico, China and India. Regal provides products and solutions directly to OEMs, distributors, and end-users. Regal Beloit Corporation is a Wisconsin corporation with common stock listed on The New York Stock Exchange beginning in 1976. Regal’s common stock is a component of the S&P MidCap 400 Index and the Russell 1000 Index. Regal was founded in 1955 and is headquartered in Beloit, WI. Regal’s new executive satellite office is located in Rosemont, IL.Power Transmission Solution (PTS): With over $800 Million in annual revenues, PTS is one of four segments of Regal Beloit Corporation. PTS is a leading producer of mechanical power transmission components, drives, gearing, bearings, conveying components and belt drives. Our brands include Browning, Jaure, Kop-Flex, McGill, Morse, Rollway, Sealmaster and System Plast. The high performance products from PTS can be found in a wide array of industrial and commercial machinery across food & beverage, HVAC, bulk material handling, unit material handling, wood processing, power generation, steel and agriculture industries. Headquartered in Florence, Kentucky with facilities located in the US, Mexico, Canada, Europe, and China.
Regal is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ancestry, national origin, marital status, citizenship status (unless required by the applicable law or government contract), disability or protected veteran status or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Regal is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.Position Summary:
The Manufacturing Engineer role is a very hands-on, shop-floor-present role, supporting safety, quality, delivery, new product development and cost reduction projects and activities. The role is varied including organizing, documenting, designing, coaching, data analysis, testing, and advising. A self-motivated individual with a positive attitude and willingness to take ownership of processes and the ability to work in an inclusive team environment will be most successful.
- Leads projects to improve safety, quality, delivery, and cost metrics
- Assists manufacturing in clearing obstacles to those metrics
- Advises on product designs for new product development projects
- Designs and develops assembly processes, machines, tooling, and fixtures for new and existing products
- Coordinates and works with internal and external sources for designs, modifications, and builds of equip, tooling and fixtures
- Documents production processes (FMEA, JIBs – Standard Work, etc.)
- Participates in LEAN events to support manufacturing improvements
- Trains and coaches manufacturing team members in troubleshooting, changeovers, adjustments, and setup of equipment
Required Education / Experience / Skills:
- Technical degree and 5 years of manufacturing experience
- Experience in creating and modifying PLC programs and HMIs
- Working knowledge of CAD, SolidWorks preferred
- Experience in coaching, training, or teaching others
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Demonstrated history of process improvements
- Proficient in MS Software (Excel, Word, Outlook, Access a plus)
- Knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma concepts a plus
- SolidWorks or related experience a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
View Job at OMJ
4 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help