Job Description Your Legacy Federal Credit Union is seeking to hire a Marketing Director to be responsible for the development,...
Job Views ( 31 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
TITLE: Marketing Director
REPORTS TO: Pres./CEO
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Develop the strategic marketing plan and present to the CEO.
2. Implement and supervise the budget for the department that has been created by the Senior Management team that is consistent with the overall strategic plan and budget of the credit union.
3. Envision creative marketing and public relations concepts. Design, develop, and implement marketing and public relations programs for the credit union utilizing a variety of computer software and media techniques both physical and electronic. Track and evaluate results of programs. Update or change as appropriate to ensure effectiveness.
4. Analyze market trends and demographic data concerning members and potential members, products and services, and potential products and services. Keep abreast of changing trends in the marketplace so that the credit union may react quickly and competitively.
5. Research and recommend product or service enhancements to provide quality member service and to meet the financial needs of members. Interact with members to research member needs, which could include member surveys.
6. Create and/or review newsletters, direct mail, press releases, collateral materials, forms etc. May manage an outside advertising or marketing vendor design, content, or delivery of marketing materials, marketing promotions, or media campaigns. Oversight of website content while maintaining ADA compliance. Post on social media outlets daily.
7. Represent the Credit Union at public, community, and business events. Take photos to document and update social media sites. Go out in the community to drum up business and create new and ongoing relationships for the Credit Union on a frequent basis.
8. Coordinate community events that the Credit Union sponsors, such as the Memorial Day Parade and Annual Meetings.
9. Communicate effectively with management in a timely and appropriate manner. Hold marketing meetings to gain input from other departments. Submit marketing materials and reports in a timely manner for approval. Attends other meetings as required.
10. Evaluate vendors to partner with the credit union and maintain relationships with vendors.
11. Order marketing supplies and logo wear.
12. Ensure that all marketing and public relations materials comply with State and Federal rules and regulations for the credit union. Keep abreast in changing rules and regulations.
13. Train Credit Union staff on cross-selling techniques and inform of new marketing materials and promotions.
14. Join any community organizations as required by the Credit Union, such as becoming an Ambassador in the Seneca County Chamber of Commerce.
15. Other duties as assigned.
1. Remain in a stationary (sitting or standing) position while working at a computer.
2. Occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
3. Constantly operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
4. Move and lift marketing materials up to 30lbs.
5. Be accustomed to social environments by traveling around the community and creating/maintaining relationships.
Expected Hours of Work:
1. This is a full-time, non-exempt position. Days and hours of work are determined by the CEO and outlined in the Employee Handbook according to Hours of Operation. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties and community events demand.
2. This position is non-exempt from the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Travel: This position requires travel for marketing and networking opportunities as well as participating in community events.
Candidates not meeting these requirements will not be reviewed.
For information on Your Legacy Federal Credit Union visit our website at www.legcu.com.
All qualified applicants will receive an acknowledgment that their application has been received within 5 days from the closing date. Those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted within 10 days of the closing date which is January 15th, 2021.
Your Legacy Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
1. High school Diploma or equivalent required.
2. Communications/Media (Marketing) Bachelor’s/Associate Degree preferred.
3. 5 years or more experience in Marketing at a financial institution preferred.
4. Knowledge of Computer and Media programs along with Social Media development.
5. Sales and Marketing skills.
6. Strong analytical skills are required, particularly data driven analysis.
View Job at OMJ
31 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help