National Machinery is a global leader in advanced cold and warm forming machinery, process technology, and customer support products &...
Job Views ( 9 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
National Machinery is a global leader in advanced cold and warm forming machinery, process technology, and customer support products & services.
Coordinates marketing of a specific product or business line. Coordinates customer events and trade shows including organizing trade show booths and materials with vendors. Marketing via e-newsletters, magazine advertising, and products sheets. Conducts global competitor market position and/or product studies, analyzes results, and develops marketing strategies to support company sales goals. Prepares presentations for Sales department as need to support customer discussions. Maintains the day-to-day operation and administration of the organization’s websites and will maintain system security and troubleshoot system-related problems as needed. Handles company social media presence. Other related duties or projects may be assigned.
|Pay Range: $45,800 – $60,200 per year|
- Associate’s degree in marketing, advertising, or business administration required. Or at least 3 years of experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Must be well organized and able to prioritize work.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or business administration
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe, Design suite software.
- Proficient in Wix website platform
- Proficient in Constant Contact
- Office and shop environment.
View Job at OMJ
9 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help