Material Handler The Lubrizol Corporation, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is a market-driven global company serving customers in more than 100...
Job Views ( 19 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
The Lubrizol Corporation, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is a market-driven global company serving customers in more than 100 countries. We own and operate manufacturing facilities in 17 countries. We are able to deliver the products and services our customers need, where and when they need them. At Lubrizol, our mission is straightforward: We improve lives as an essential partner in our customers’ success, delivering efficiency, reliability or wellness to their end users.
The Material Handler position reports to the Continuous Improvement Manager/Logistics Supervisor. The goals are to provide support in document control, quality initiatives, and manufacturing process changes within the Bowling Green facility.
- Loading and offloading tanker trailers
- Load approved material to tankers from blenders, day tanks, and storage tanks following all SOPs.
- Obtain pre-load samples and follow procedures on tank requirements.
- Follow customer requirements on all orders.
- Clean and sanitize hoses, filtration system, and pumps following all SOPs.
- Offload hazardous tankers following all SOPs.
- Work safely and efficiently in all areas.
- Filling packaged goods to drums and/or totes.
- Fill drums and/or Totes following all associated SOPs.
- Label all containers to meet customer requirements.
- Clean and sanitize drumming unit following the appropriate SOP.
- Operate a forklift for staging full drums and/or totes on the truck dock.
- Billing outbound orders using SAP software.
- Offloading railcars to storage tanks.
- Offload railcars to storage tanks as requested following all SOPs.
- Follow all CSX guidelines.
- Maintaining good housekeeping in all areas.
- Performing other duties as required and directed by supervisor and managers.
Requirements: Education, Experience, Skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong communication skills
- Must be able to stand for long periods.
- Additional physical requirements include lifting of up to 50lbs. throughout shift, climbing stairs and ladders, working in elevated areas.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
All candidates applying for this position will be required to take an assessment test.
View Job at OMJ
19 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help