Material Handling/Gas Processing Operators
WE ARE HIRING! $1000 Sign-On Material Handling/Gas Processing Operators – 1st and 2nd Shift Available! $15-$16 an hour A-Gas is the world...
Job Views ( 8 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
WE ARE HIRING! $1000 Sign-On
Material Handling/Gas Processing Operators – 1st and 2nd Shift Available! $15-$16 an hour
A-Gas is the world leader in the supply and life cycle management of specialty gas and chemicals such as refrigerants, halocarbons, blowing agents, and clean agent fire protection. Our purpose is to protect the environment by reducing global warming gas and preventing their release into the atmosphere.
A-Gas has immediate openings available in our plant for various roles in the process to manage compressed refrigerant gas and cylinders. We are in Bowling Green, OH next to the Wood County fairgrounds.
WE OFFER A COMPETITIVE WAGE!
Once you are a full-time employee, A-Gas offers competitive benefits, including 401k with company match, paid time off, holiday pay, a great company culture, and a great profit-sharing program. It is an exciting time to be a part of A-Gas, come grow with us!
Essential duties & responsibilities:
- Check-in and inspect compressed gas cylinders
- Accurately maintain cylinder records and enter data into the cylinder tracking system (Data Entry)
- Safely operate equipment for refurbishing, painting, decanting, or refilling cylinders
- Maintain a safe work environment for all employees
- Other duties as assigned
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Employees must be available to work at least 40 hours per week and be available for overtime hours
- Can lift, push or pull at least 50 lbs. and stand for extended periods of time
- Must have a High School diploma or GED
- Must have high attention to detail to receive, inspect, and certify incoming and outgoing cylinders
- Must be able to follow standard operating procedures
- Must be able to handle high-pressure and liquid cylinders
- Previous experience working with compressed gas and/or gas cylinders is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
View Job at OMJ
8 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help