Local custom butchering business that kill and process beef, pork, and deer to specifications of customer. Employees perform their duties...
Job Views ( 0 )
Carey, OhioWyandot County
Local custom butchering business that kill and process beef, pork, and deer to specifications of customer. Employees perform their duties primarily in the cutting room, where the temperature ranges from 40 to 50 degrees Fahrenheit at all times. Work involves, slaughtering, lifting and carrying product, repetitive arm and hand movements, eye-hand coordination, substantial hand strength, and standing in place for long periods of time.
Serves customers by receiving, storing, preparing, and completing special orders.
* Slaughtering, lifting and carrying product, repetitive arm and hand movements, eye-hand coordination, substantial hand strength, and standing in place for long periods of time.
* Trims meat from bones and ribs, cutting meat to separate meat, fat and tissue from around bones
* Cuts bones from standard cuts of meat, like chucks, hams, loins, plates, rounds, and shanks to prepare meat for packing and marketing, using meat knife
* Portions and prepares meat in cooking form by cutting, trimming, boning, tieing, and grinding meats.
* Reduces meats to cooking cuts by cutting and weighing steaks; preparing roasts, chops, stew cubes, and ground meat.
* Packages and freezes meats by preparing a variety of package sizes and portions.
* Prepares specialty orders by responding to customer requests.
* Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with health, sanitation, and legal regulations.
* Maintains quality results by following and enforcing standards.
View Job at OMJ
0 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help