Mechanical Engineer Internship
Rowmark, LLC Findlay, Ohio Rowmark offers more than 3,000 different products across more than 25 product lines. Since its beginnings...
Job Views ( 15 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
Rowmark offers more than 3,000 different products across more than 25 product lines. Since its beginnings in
1987, Rowmark has been proudly manufacturing products in Findlay, Ohio to the highest quality standards in the
Quality and innovation are at the heart of everything Rowmark does. Our employees and distributors are focused
on one goal: to make sure you get the best possible products with outstanding support and customer service.
Scope of responsibility
– Perform CAD layout work based on input from manufacturing team.
– Interface with vendors to get technical and costing information.
– Work with internal team and vendors on design and build of custom infrastructure (platforms, etc.).
– Provide design solutions to assigned safety, performance, cost, reliability, and maintenance problems.
– Provide effective task management to meet project timelines and technical objectives.
– Interface with multi-disciplinary and multi-functional teams.
– All other duties as assigned.
– H1-B sponsorship is not available for this position.
Rowmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
– Working towards BS in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology.
– 3 to 5 years relevant experience desired.
– Plastics experience is a plus.
– Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
– Strong MS office, AutoCAD skills
– Some programming background desirable
– Independent learner, and self-motivated individual
View Job at OMJ
15 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help