Mechanical Engineering Detailer
This position requires working with designers in the AutoCAD and NX design/detailing of CNC machining centers, automation and robotics. The...
Job Views ( 9 )
Bluffton, OhioHancock County
This position requires working with designers in the AutoCAD and NX design/detailing of CNC machining centers, automation and robotics. The ideal candidate must be motivated and want to work with others to learn how to detail and design equipment. This entry-level engineering role is designed to introduce new college graduates to the world of Mechanical Engineering design.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Finishing designs
- Detailing designs
- Completing bill of materials
- Production releases
- Correspondence with machinists and assemblers
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Ability to comprehend 2-D drawings
- Proficient use of AutoCAD (2012 and higher)
- Knowledge of mechanical design, geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
- Knowledge of ISO, DIN standards and metric system
- Strong knowledge of static and dynamic mechanics
- Proficient use of Siemens NX is a plus
- Self-motivated and team player
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong math skills and understanding of mechanics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Willing to work overtime as needed
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally
To Apply: Online at http://www.joingrob.com/.
View Job at OMJ
9 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help