Mechatronic Technician $1000.00 SIGN ON BONUS
SSI Schaefer Systems International An Equal Opportunity Employer – EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled SCHAEFER is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to...
Job Views ( 32 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
SSI Schaefer Systems International
An Equal Opportunity Employer – EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled
SCHAEFER is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Posted Date 2021-08-02
Category Installation Maintenance & Repair
Get your logistics together. Evolve here.
$1000.00 Sign On Bonus
Schaefer Systems International provides storage, materials handling, logistics and waste technology solutions to businesses throughout North America. We design and manufacture state-of-the-art intralogistic storage and picking solutions for all types of industries as well as plastic containers, pallets, and waste and recycling carts. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Schaefer Systems International is part of the SSI SCHAEFER Group, a global leader in logistics and materials handling founded in 1937 with offices and plants in over 50 different countries. For more information, visit http://www.ssi-schaefer.us .
The Mechatronic Technician provides technical support for automated material handling equipment in customer warehouses and distribution centers. The Position works with PLC Engineers, Software Developers, and Software Support Engineers to install, troubleshoot, maintain, and repair mechanical and electrical systems. The Position may be on an installation team or part of a customer service team in-residence to ensure systems are running at peak efficiency with maximum uptime.
- Coordinates on-site installation/maintenance of electrical and mechanical automated system machines.
- Troubleshoot, repair, calibrate and align electrical and mechanical automated system machines.
- Clears interface of electrical and mechanical software.
- Effectively communicates with customers in high-impact scenarios.
- Develops and maintains standards and tools for hardware projects.
- Monitors external suppliers.
- Monitors automated system machine performance.
- Maneuvers warehouse and distribution center ladders, metal stairs, catwalks, and temporary structure to find problems and make repairs.
- May occasionally performs extended hours, weekend and holiday work in support of customer service and change requests.
- May travel to other sites for paid training, installations, and vacation relief.
- Works independently with little or no supervision.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Essential Functions.
- Trains internal and external customers to increase system knowledge, resolve issues and prevent issues from recurring.
- Updates system manuals.
- Attends and participates in customer meetings.
Visit our YouTube Page @ www.youtube.com/warehouselogistics **
- 2-year degree in Electronic or Mechanical Technology or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years of equipment maintenance experience preferably with automation.
- Working knowledge of basic electrical and mechanical principles, motors, drivers, belts and bearings.
View Job at OMJ
32 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help