Responsibilities: – Administration of medications – Documentation of medication administration – Providing resident care while demonstrating the Mission for Sunrise...
Job Views ( 24 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
– Administration of medications
– Documentation of medication administration
– Providing resident care while demonstrating the Mission for Sunrise Senior Living, ‘to champion the quality of life for all seniors’ in accordance with federal, state and local standards
– Promote the highest degree of quality care and services to our residents
Sunrise considers the health and safety of its residents, family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on completing and passing a background and drug test, participating in mandatory COVID vaccine programs, participating in testing requirements (e.g. Covid-19, TB), and using designated PPE when required.
Sunrise Senior Living offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus based on their position. Some leadership roles are eligible to receive annual bonuses. All team members have the potential to receive spot bonuses and other incentive awards.
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission — to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.
– Medication Management certified
– Must be at least 18 years of age
– Minimum of six (6) months experience working with seniors in assisted living, home health, independent living, hospital or long term care environment and desire to serve and care for seniors
– You must be able to make choices, decisions and act in the resident’s best interest, have the ability to react and remain calm in difficult situations and possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and level of understanding
View Job at OMJ
24 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help