Job Description **$500 Hiring Bonus** POSITION OBJECTIVES: Operate mixing machine to mix ingredients together to make final product. Identify acceptable or...
Job Views ( 2 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
**$500 Hiring Bonus**
- Operate mixing machine to mix ingredients together to make final product.
- Identify acceptable or unacceptable product quality per customer requirements both before and after product is mixed
- Keep work area clean and organized
- Place raw ingredients into a mixer per designated formula and instructions
- Operate mixing machine controls to mix ingredients
- Places final product into troughs
- Perform required housekeeping to keep work areas clean such as scraping, sweeping and/or mopping floor, putting trash in trash containers, picking up product from floor
- Record ingredient usage and logs in accurate log numbers
- Place product or scrap into designated color-coded containers
- Visually identify quality or bad product before and after it is mixed, and remove unacceptable product.
- Accurately use measuring equipment to weigh and measure ingredients.
- New Hire retention bonus of $500.00
- Paid weekly
- 9 paid holidays
- Shift differential for 2nd, 3rd, C/D Crews
- Health Insurance (Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Generous 401(k) plan
- Annual merit increases
- Company paid life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Accrued vacation
Referral bonuses of $500.00
View Job at OMJ
2 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help