Mortgage Loan Originator
Is this you??? Originating mortgages and not feeling compensated… Looking for an employer who will support you and celebrate...
Job Views ( 19 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
Is this you???
Originating mortgages and not feeling compensated…
Looking for an employer who will support you and celebrate your wins…
Ready to join a team that uses effective technology to assist your success…
Welcome to Motto Mortgage.
Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please start your application today!
For the right person, we offer:.
- A vast selection of home buying programs for your borrowers. Never lose a deal again because you didn’t have the right product. If the loan product exists, we probably have it
- Aggressive commission splits.
- Our business model allows a generous commission split and still provides resources to you and the company.
- Technology. Motto Mortgage is a subsidiary of RE/MAX LLC and just recently acquired Wemlo, an all-in-one processing/originating technology company. We utilize Encompass LOS and Total Expert CRM. We only use the best tools to ensure you have all you need to succeed.
- Support. Mortgage Brokers on our team are provided leads and support to help you reach your goals! Have a tough scenario and need a second set of eyes, we have the team to help. Get the deal done and earn more money
- Marketing. Our office promotes all of your big moments and helps you build your personal brand. In house, we customize posts to include your contact information, picture, & NMLS to highlight you. We will always cheer you on! You also have access to a wealth of marketing materials for social, email, print, and co-marketing with Realtors!
- Aggressive marketing campaigns and lead generation, helping you keep an active and full pipeline.
If you’re serious about success in the Mortgage Industry, and willing to put in the effort, we may be a good fit!
We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase or refinance.
- Knowledge of conventional and/or government lending guidelines.
- Knowledge of residential mortgage processing, underwriting, and closing procedures.
- Knowledge of federal lending regulations governing real estate lending.
- Manage pipeline for all originated loans through closing
- Must-have the ambition to learn, grow and succeed
- Good conversational, interpersonal, and social skills
- Confident, self-assured, and works well under pressure
- Target-driven and focused on delivering results
- Self-motivated with minimal oversight required
- Work independently while still being a team player
Compensation: Very Competitive Compensation, Bi-Monthly Pay – Commission with Draw available
About Motto Mortgage Unlimited Motto Mortgage Unlimited is a wholesale mortgage brokerage located in Tiffin, Ohio. MMU provides homebuyers a wide variety of awesome lending products by partnering with the top wholesale lenders in the country.
Motto Mortgage was voted a Top New Franchise and Fastest Growing Franchise in 2019, 2020, and 2021, voted Best of the Best Franchises in the country in 2020 and 2021 by Entrepreneur Magazine.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Background and credit check required.
Resumes are questions can be directed to [email protected]
- Ohio MLO License – Licensing assistance may be available for qualifying candidates.
- Loan origination experience required – Comparable experience will be considered.
- The ideal candidate should have the mindset of “Work Hard, Be Nice.”
- Have a passion for helping people achieve homeownership and taking on a good challenge.
- Comfortable with making short video updates to clients or willing to learn
View Job at OMJ
19 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help