Description The Network Engineer serves a key role in the CentraComm Network Operations Center (NOC), responsible for continuous evaluation,...
Job Views ( 12 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
The Network Engineer serves a key role in the CentraComm Network Operations Center (NOC), responsible for continuous evaluation, improvement and overall strategy of the organization’s route\switch offering. Provides meaningful and accurate insights, analytics, and assessments to ensure the offering is relevant with the latest technologies and methods, while ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction leads The Network Engineer will interact effectively with all parts of the company, to include Management, Engineering, NOC Technicians and Sales, and must be viewed as a trusted advisor to all levels of the organization, as well as customers. Critical outcomes include: continuous analysis of existing and potential services and tools, calculated suggestions when updates to the service offerings are needed, providing for a positive culture of accountability in the route\switch silo of the NOC.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions. Responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
- Point of contact for service-related issues; provide timely resolution
- Set up and maintain managed customer devices
- Set up and maintain connectivity throughout CentraComm’s infrastructure
- Provide consulting support to clients
- Become a valued resource for clients by developing professional relationships at all levels
- Provide leadership by aiding in service and product research, testing, and evaluation
- Monitor and address customer communication and issues and act as an escalation point
- Mentor NOC Technicians and less experienced engineers
- Monitor events and alerts; identify problems that must be addressed in a timely manner
- Documentation of all changes to systems and network as applicable
- Able to fulfill 24×7 on-call duties, in support of the on-site, 24*7 NOC Technician team, via a rotating on-call schedule shared among engineers
- Provide technical expertise and support to sales and marketing team
- Tracking projects, tickets and time within a CRM system
- Additional duties/responsibilities to be assigned as necessary.
CentraComm Communications offers a competitive benefits package including paid time off, health insurance and 401K.
Please send resumes to [email protected]
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in network administration or a related IT discipline.
- Experience: 8+ years in a formal IT network related role.
- Professional Knowledge: Palo Alto Networks; Juniper Networks; Zscaler; Fortinet; Pulse Secure; Microsoft; Circuit provisioning
View Job at OMJ
12 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help