Come join our awesome team as a Nurse (RN) at Tiffin Rehabilitation Center. We are offering NEW WAGES! Tiffin Rehabilitation Center...
Job Views ( 9 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
Come join our awesome team as a Nurse (RN) at Tiffin Rehabilitation Center. We are offering NEW WAGES!
Tiffin Rehabilitation Center is part of Volunteers of America National Services which serves as the Housing and Healthcare affiliate of the Volunteers of America parent organization.
About the job:
The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for the health and safety of residents, including assisting with medications, recording vital signs, assists with shift change and shift reports, and monitors the healthcare provided by other nursing staff. Positions available are:
Shift Details: 6:00a-6:30p 1 day per week, 24 hours per pay period
* Role model positive communication skills with NAR’s, C.N.A.’s, HHA’s, STNAs, TMA’s (if applicable), interdisciplinary team, supervisory and management team, customers, residents and families.
* Listen to shift report and keep open lines of communication with supervisor, co-workers and on-coming shift.
* Make rounds to residents to observe their physical and psychosocial status.
* Assign personnel appropriately to meet resident needs.
* Ensure that unit personnel on your shift are carrying out their assignments.
* Attend nurses and team meetings as scheduled and/or assigned.
* Initiate disciplinary action when the performance of personnel warrants such action.
* Report occupational exposures to needlesticks, blood, body fluids, infectious materials, and hazardous chemicals in accordance with facility policy and procedures governing accidents and incidents.
About Tiffin Rehabilitation Center:
Located in Tiffin, Ohio, just down the road from Autumnwood Care Center, is Tiffin Rehabilitation Center, home to quality therapy and rehabilitation for seniors recovering from injury or hospitalization. Our center is in close proximity to several respected healthcare facilities, physicians, and specialists, and our employees offer valuable, empathetic care to those in need. A beautiful nature preserve falls conveniently behind the center, and can be enjoyed by all who visit the campus. We value our employees’ dedication to enriching the lives of our senior population, and ensuring that they are prospering in every way possible.
In our 2022 Great Place to Work survey, employees said their work has a special meaning: this is not “just a job”.
Change lives for the betApply here: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YmJnZW5lcmljLjI2NTg4LjEwNTA4QHZvYW5zY29tcC5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20
Required Qualifications:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Current licensure in the state of employment as a Registered Nurse.
* Current CPR Registration.
* Maintenance of required CEU’s.
* Problem solver with ability to make independent judgments utilizing initiative and discretion.
* Demonstrates leadership ability.
* Effective communicator with staff, families and outside agencies.
* Ability to prioritize duties.
* Clinical competence to utilize the nursing process to perform physical and cognitive assessments of residents.
* Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.
* Experience in the long-term care setting preferred.
Upon being hired, you will be asked to provide proof of your COVID vaccination or you may complete an exemption application for medical or religious reason. We care about the safety and health of all our residents and staff. To help keep everyone safe, we have implemented COVID-19 protocols.
View Job at OMJ
9 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help