Come join our awesome team as a Nurse (RN) at Autumnwood Care Center. We are offering NEW WAGES, a great...
Job Views ( 19 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
Come join our awesome team as a Nurse (RN) at Autumnwood Care Center. We are offering NEW WAGES, a great work environment, and a hiring bonus! Earn up to $4,000!
Autumnwood Care Center is part of Volunteers of America National Services which serves as the Housing and Healthcare affiliate of the Volunteers of America parent organization.
RN Job Highlights:
* 403(b) Retirement Plan;
* Career scholarships;
* Quality training, continuing career education and leadership programs;
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Paid Time Off (Vacation, Holiday & Sick Days)
About the job:
The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for the health and safety of residents, including assisting with medications, recording vital signs, assists with shift change and shift reports, and monitors the healthcare provided by other nursing staff. Positions available are:
* 12-hour Shifts: 6:00a-6:30p or 6:00p-6:30a
* 8-hour Shifts: 6:00a-2:00p, 2:00p-10:00p, or 10:00p-6:00a
* Role model positive communication skills with NAR’s, C.N.A.’s, HHA’s, STNAs, TMA’s (if applicable), interdisciplinary team, supervisory and management team, customers, residents and families.
* Listen to shift report and keep open lines of communication with supervisor, co-workers and on-coming shift.
* Make rounds to residents to observe their physical and psychosocial status.
* Assign personnel appropriately to meet resident needs.
* Ensure that unit personnel on your shift are carrying out their assignments.
* Attend nurses and team meetings as scheduled and/or assigned.
* Initiate disciplinary action when the performance of personnel warrants such action.
* Report occupational exposures to needlesticks, blood, body fluids, infectious materials, and hazardous chemicals in accordance with facility policy and procedures governing accidents and incidents.
About Autumnwood Care Center:
At Autumnwood Care Center, we are dedicated to providing high-quality, personalized care to our wonderful senior residents, which includes short-term rehabilitation, memory support, and long-term care. We deeply respect and value the well-being of all, and we believe our employees are essential in building strong, lasting relationships that emphasize the familial connection of our community. The ability of ourApply here: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YmJnZW5lcmljLjg0MzkwLjEwNTA4QHZvYW5zY29tcC5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20
Required Qualifications:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Current licensure in the state of employment as a Registered Nurse.
* Current CPR Registration.
* Maintenance of required CEU’s.
* Problem solver with ability to make independent judgments utilizing initiative and discretion.
* Demonstrates leadership ability.
* Effective communicator with staff, families and outside agencies.
* Ability to prioritize duties.
* Clinical competence to utilize the nursing process to perform physical and cognitive assessments of residents.
* Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.
* Experience in the long-term care setting preferred.
Upon being hired, you will be asked to provide proof of your COVID vaccination or you may complete an exemption application for medical or religious reason. We care about the safety and health of all our residents and staff. To help keep everyone safe, we have implemented COVID-19 protocols.
View Job at OMJ
19 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help