Position: Occupational Therapist Locator Reports to: Assistant Superintendent Employment Status: Full-Time FLSA Status: Exempt Description: Under general direction, evaluates, determines goals, and implements the...
Job Views ( 20 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
Position: Occupational Therapist Locator
Reports to: Assistant Superintendent
Employment Status: Full-Time
FLSA Status: Exempt
Description: Under general direction, evaluates, determines goals, and implements the treatment plan. Also instructs school personnel about helping the child in the classroom. Assists student in acquiring those functional performance skills needed to participate in and benefit from the educational environment and to help the student function independently.
- Must be certified by the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy, must be licensed by the State of Ohio, OT/PT/AT Board, and must hold the appropriate credentials required by the state education agency and local school district
- Recommend successful completion of a pediatric affiliation and have two years prior work
- Must possess a valid Ohio Driver’s License
- Documentation of a clear criminal record
- Meets all mandated public health requirements (e.g. negative tuberculosis test, etc.)
- The employee shall remain free of alcohol or nonprescribed controlled substance in the workplace throughout his/her employment in the Center
View Job at OMJ
20 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help