Occupational Therapist (CCS- Bridge Home Health)
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION Organizes and conducts occupational therapy programs in the hospital to facilitate rehabilitation in selected tasks to restore,...
Job Views ( 5 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
Organizes and conducts occupational therapy programs in the hospital to facilitate rehabilitation in selected tasks to restore, reinforce, and enhance performance; facilitates the learning of those skills and functions essential for adaptation and productivity, diminish or correct pathology and to promote and maintain health.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited college or university.
* Valid and current license in this state.
* Must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient served on his/her assigned unit/department. Must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient status and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient’s requirements relative to their age-specific needs and to provide the care needed as described in the area’s policies and procedures.
* Two years experience as therapist in a health care environment.
* Knowledgeable in therapy procedures.
* Training in rehabilitative and restorative therapy practices.
* Positive service-oriented interpersonal and communication skills required.
Occasionally pushes patients in wheelchairs (100-350 lbs.) and adjusts patient’s position for table or computer access, or assists in re-positioning patient in chair. Frequently shifts from sitting to standing when treating patients or engaged in routine documentation or office tasks. Occasionally transfers patient from bed to chair, chair to mat table, sit to stand, chair to chair (100-350 lbs.).
This position is classified “at risk” for possible occupational exposure to blood borne pathogens (HBV, HIV, etc.)
View Job at OMJ
5 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help