The Northwest Regional Library System (NORWELD) is seeking a motivated individual who will assume the role of Office Manager. Position(s): Office Manager Status: 24 hours...
Job Views ( 12 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
The Northwest Regional Library System (NORWELD) is seeking a motivated individual who will assume the role of Office Manager.
24 hours per week
$12-$14/hour plus benefits including pro-rated vacation, holiday, and sick leave; OPERS retirement; and life insurance.
The incumbent is responsible for the duties listed below and works with the Executive Director to ensure the smooth operation of the NORWELD Office:
- Supports the achievement of goals and objectives related to communications (internal and external) in the NORWELD strategic plan and mission
- Assists the Fiscal Officer as needed
- Verifies bills and prepares purchase orders and checks
- Prepares and sends out invoices
- Records membership payments and fees
- Tracks and maintains records of employee leave balances
- Maintains calendars and schedules for staff, events, kits lending, and others as needed
- Schedules, coordinates, and maintains circuits of library materials to members
- Prepares materials for circulation and mends as needed
- Schedules, coordinates, tracks statistics, and maintains kits loaned to member libraries
- Assists in the development and maintenance of kits including resource materials, processing, and efficient storage
- Performs regular software updates to lab computers, STEM equipment, and ensures items remain appropriately charged and prepared for use
- Maintains most equipment as needed such as the Cricut, Bi-Folkal, and Senior Memory kits with regular cleaning and updated resources and materials
- Provides administrative support to the Board as needed
- Maintains records within the office
- Provides clerical support to the Executive Director
- Assists with NORWELD special events including but not limited to: Membership meetings, Summer Reading Program functions, Continuing Education opportunities, and Board meetings
- Coordinates the Book Discussion Program schedule and annotated book lists (print and online). Oversees the processing of book discussion books
- Manages the rotation of professional journals to member libraries
- Handles member inquiries and requests by phone, mail, e-mail, fax, and in person
- Manages inventory of NORWELD owned equipment and orders office and printing supplies and postage
- Maintains vendor information and contacts
- Creates and maintains accurate records for Grant acquisitions such as purchases, order tracking, tax exemption verification, items received in working condition verification, shipping schedules, and delivery coordination and confirmation
- Maintains contact with landlord and facilitates needed repairs and maintenance of the office facility under the direction of the Executive Director
- Performs other related duties as deemed necessary by the Executive Director
Application: Interested parties should send a cover letter, detailed resume, and three job-related references by email to [email protected] using the Subject “Office Manager Application”; or by mail to: Janelle Thomas, Executive Director, NORWELD, 181 ½ South Main St., Bowling Green, OH 43402.
This position will remain open until filled. NORWELD is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Associates Degree or comparable experience preferred. High School diploma or its equivalent required. Clerical and/or office experience preferred; ability to load, unload, lift, shelve, transfer and/or transport materials up to 50 lbs. including cargo and occasional work with materials weighing more than 50 lbs.; excellent organizational, time management, and customer service skills fundamental; familiarity and comfortability with technology essential.
View Job at OMJ
12 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help