Throughout the Gardner family’s ownership of Superior Trim, we have made, and continue to make, significant investments to ensure that...
Job Views ( 18 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
Throughout the Gardner family’s ownership of Superior Trim, we have made, and continue to make, significant investments to ensure that Superior Trim has all of the appropriate technologies in-house and available to produce cost-competitive, high-quality interior and exterior trim products for medium/heavy duty trucks and other commercial vehicles that our customers expect.
Superior Trim – Molded Products is looking to add a driven, self-directed engineer to our team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead or assist with improvements to production processes
- Lead or assist with design and implementation of plant and cell layout, and other operational efficiency opportunities
- Lead and/or support various engineering projects, as assigned.
- Collect and enter production data into specified reporting
- Generation and championing implementation of continuous Improvement Ideas on existing product lines on a consistent basis throughout the year.
A successful applicant will have:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, or equivalent
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Previous ERP/MRP systems experience, previous experience with Plex a plus
View Job at OMJ
18 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help