Responsibilities Lead the execution of customer contracts through hands-on leadership and directing all aspects of production operations and facilities. Achieve or...
Job Views ( 12 )
Forest, OhioOther County
- Lead the execution of customer contracts through hands-on leadership and directing all aspects of production operations and facilities. Achieve or exceed program objectives for schedule, cost and quality.
- Build and implement compelling goals and aggressive schedules for improvement, rallying the organization behind a clear mission and actionable plans driven down to every level of the organization.
- Establish KPI’s and operations metrics and report on progress, achievements and associated business results. Develop cadence and rigor for reporting progress to various levels of the organization or customer, including executive team, management updates, union and hourly workforce. Develop a culture in which every employee can quickly assess whether we are winning or losing.
- Participate in union meetings, grievances, arbitrations and contract negotiations as required.
- Proactively recognize and solve challenges affecting current and future ability to achieve production objectives.
- Develop operations budgets for the business plan and analyze monthly financial statements to attain production and shipping goals. Guide, direct and approve budgeting activities and prepare monthly Operations reports.
Triumph Group and all its divisions and subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. Triumph Group provides reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants who need accommodation in the job application process should [email protected] request assistance. Include the title of the position and location in the subject line of your email so we may direct your email to the appropriate person. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
“An Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans” We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Pursuant to International Traffic Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), applicants for SELECT positions will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residence, or U.S. Immigration Status in order to meet the minimum qualifications for those select positions. All inquiries related to citizenship are asked solely to comply with ITAR and EAR export licensing requirements.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Manufacturing/Operations or related field is required. Master Degree or MBA is preferred.
- Minimum of 15 years well-rounded and progressive production leadership experience in a complex unionized OEM or tier one discrete manufacturing environment is required.
- Experience leading an operation with significant welding and machining lines is highly preferred.
- Experience leading production operations in a low volume/high mix environment is ideal.
- Prior experience leading or supporting cultural transformation in a unionized environment is highly preferred.
- Demonstrable experience leading and implementing lean/continuous improvement strategies and additional best-in-class manufacturing techniques to drive competitive advantage in quality, cost and schedule is required.
View Job at OMJ
12 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help