Outdoor Operations Manager
Pandora Grain and Supply Assistant Outdoor Operations Manager-Grain PURPOSE AND SUMMARY STATEMENT Manage all outdoor operations in an efficient, safe, and accurate manner. Essential...
Job Views ( 60 )
Pandora, OhioOther County
Pandora Grain and Supply
Assistant Outdoor Operations Manager-Grain
PURPOSE AND SUMMARY STATEMENT
Manage all outdoor operations in an efficient, safe, and accurate manner.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Accurate and efficient unloading and loading of grain by truck and rail
- Accurately assess bin capacities – climbing is required
- Maintain equipment on a daily and monthly basis
- Responsible for supervising and scheduling seasonal employees
- Maintain outdoor cleanliness of overall location
- Participate in safety and job-related training programs provided by company
- Follow company policies and procedures regarding safety and conduct
- Create a positive, professional image to customers and community
- Develops plans and oversees operation for efficient use of materials, machines, and employees.
- Reviews expenses and inventory control programs to maintain and enhance profitable operation of location.
- Accept and carry out other assigned duties given by manager
Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record.
May be required to work extended hours during busy season.
We are an equal opportunity employer, including protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities. Employment may be contingent upon receipt of an acceptable and job-related background check, drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $22.00 per hour
- Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred; or two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent customer service and team member
- Comfortable working in and around grain bins including dusty environment
- This position requires a full range of body motion including bending, squatting and twisting.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs frequently and reach work above shoulders
- Able to be at work promptly at the start of your work day
- Maintain an attitude that promotes team work within the cooperative and a favorable image of the cooperative
- Ability to work well with others and independently
View Job at OMJ
60 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help