Paralegal/Legal Administrative Assistant
Schroeder, Blankemeyer and Clinton, LLC, a boutique law firm in Ottawa, Ohio with a practice focused approach in the legal...
Job Views ( 14 )
Ottawa, OhioOther County
Schroeder, Blankemeyer and Clinton, LLC, a boutique law firm in Ottawa, Ohio with a practice focused approach in the legal areas of Trust and Estate Planning, Elder Law, Probate, Real Estate, and Corporate Law is currently searching for a full-time paralegal/legal assistant.
The paralegal/legal assistant will provide administrative support, monitor and distribute incoming information, manage calendars and schedules for multiple attorneys, provide research and writing support, and prepare documents. This position will be full time offering 37.5 hours per work week.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Responsibilities and areas of focus:
• Proofread and prepare, primarily real estate and estate planning documents for attorneys.
• Organize and manage general office matters, inventory, and confidential client information.
• Ensure timely flow of documents.
• Distribute mail and prepare letters, email, memos and other correspondence.
• Maintain calendars and appointments.
• Perform other special projects as requested.
• Ability to communicate in an effective and professional manner – both verbally and in writing, with the ability to create correspondence.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Self-starter, responsible and dependable.
• Flexibility and willingness to help others.
• Ability and willingness to take on any additional responsibilities to help the flow of the office.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft office.
• Familiarity with Soft Pro, Pro Trust or other billing and/or client management software
Our office is specifically looking for an individual with high integrity, strong administrative talents, and, preferably, at least one to three years of prior legal experience.
View Job at OMJ
14 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help