Part Time Campaign Manager
Tiffin-Seneca United Way is seeking to fill a Part-Time Campaign Manager. The appropriate candidate must have excellent organizational skills, including...
Job Views ( 47 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
Tiffin-Seneca United Way is seeking to fill a Part-Time Campaign Manager. The appropriate candidate must have excellent organizational skills, including but not limited to; Support staff to the Executive Director, good oral and written communication, reporting, proficient in Microsoft Office Suite is a must, willing to learn new software and programs. The appropriate candidate must be detail oriented, organized, friendly, and a team player.
- Works under the supervision of the Executive Director
- Maintains all personal and business accounts in donation database
- Track daily obituary information to update accounts
- Accounts receivable including square transactions and other electronic payments
- Prepare for annual audit
- Track business and employee participation
- Invoice Accounts for Bill Me type payment status
- Track Allocated funds from incoming pledges, emails and phone calls
- Prepare and help distribute campaign materials
- Attend all campaign meetings
- Print and distribute all thank you letters pertaining to campaign
- Run necessary reports from software for campaign and board meetings
- Merge Excel Accounts for Labels and Bulk Mailing
- This position will serve as a back-up to the administrative assistant during lunch and during limited staffing. Some afterhours events required
Must have High School diploma/GED. Associate degree, or business-related degree preferred.
Successful candidates will demonstrate proficiency in computer, database, and business office experience in business setting, or social service/non-profit, preferred. Requirements also include at least two years of success in office setting and/or business-related office procedures.
Email Resume and Cover Letter to [email protected]
Attention: Job Opening
Application deadline: November 1, 2020
View Job at OMJ
47 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help