Part-Time Dental Assistant
GENERAL SUMMARY DESCRIPTION: In addition to consistent and reliable attendance, the Dental Assistant assists the dentist in the provision of high-quality...
Job Views ( 12 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
GENERAL SUMMARY DESCRIPTION: In addition to consistent and reliable attendance, the Dental Assistant assists the dentist in the provision of high-quality care within the scope of service consistent with accepted standards of care for dental assistants.
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- One year experience as Dental Assistant preferred
- Current Radiographer certificate from the Ohio State Dental Board
- Certification from Accredited Dental Assistant program is preferred
- Clear record with Ohio State Dental Board
- CPR Certification
- Valid Ohio driver’s license
- Proof of automobile insurance
- The ability to successfully pass a background check
*NOTE: An individual who poses a direct threat to the health and safety of others in the workplace will be deemed not qualified for this position.
View Job at OMJ
12 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help