Part Time Instructor- Industrial Classes in Putnam County
The Instructor for Industrial Class topics is responsible for delivering content in technical classes. Responsibilities include: delivery of content in...
Job Views ( 5 )
Ottawa, OhioOther County
The Instructor for Industrial Class topics is responsible for delivering content in technical classes. Responsibilities include: delivery of content in shop style classes, general shop safety, basic machine ship, introductory electrical and other topics related to general maintenance aspects of a manufacturing facility. The class could be delivered at a local high school or local manufacturing facility.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a minimum of an Associates Degree in Business or job experience in a Technical Discipline.
- A minimum of 10 years of demonstrated success in the manufacturing environment.
- Preferred experience working with business and industry personnel.
- Preferred experience working in a team environment.
- Preferred experience in preparing and delivering oral and written proposals.
View Job at OMJ
5 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help