Parts Prep. Technician
PARTS PREP TECHNICIAN Performs multiple tasks within the Material Prep department in order to prepare parts for assembly, such as...
Job Views ( 15 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
PARTS PREP TECHNICIAN
Performs multiple tasks within the Material Prep department in order to prepare parts for assembly, such as deburring, grinding, sand blasting, laser engraving, visual inspection of all material and parts prior to painting, masking, painting. Follows the daily dispatch list and communicates with Supervision and Scheduling to fulfill immediate needs.
|Pay Range: $18.70 – $22.00 per hour|
- Must be self-directed, self-motivated.
- Experience with air powered hand tools, such as dynafiles, tip grinders etc.
- Work well in a team to complete projects in a timely and efficient manner.
- Must be able to be trained in fork lifts and cranes.
- Steel-toed shoes and safety glasses required.
- Protective equipment, such as respirator, required for specific work.
- Working with air powered hand tools.
- Lifting requirements of up to 50 pounds regularly.
- Use of cranes/hoists
- Work can be strenuous and includes walking, bending, climbing, pushing, pulling, and working from elevated platforms, as well as standing for long periods of time.
View Job at OMJ
15 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help