Perishable Checker/Loader IV
Pay- $22.25 per hour- includes all applicable job and shift premiums Schedule: Sun-Thurs 11:30 pm to 8:00 am Benefits including medical, dental, vision,...
Job Views ( 13 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
- Pay- $22.25 per hour- includes all applicable job and shift premiums
- Sun-Thurs 11:30 pm to 8:00 am
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance start on the 60th day
- 401k annual match
- Paid holidays, tuition assistance program, and more!
ABOUT THE JOB:
The Checker/Loader IV hand-loads outbound grocery products in stop-sequence order onto predesignated trailers.
- Load and secure products in a safe manner (at times, a Walkie Rider may be used)
- Maintain quality control for non-conveyable products prior to loading
- Bring any concerns about product integrity to a supervisor’s attention
- Communicate any special circumstances to the delivery driver via the Shipping Loading Report
Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest, stable, and reliable company with 125 years of success. We are looking for teammates with perseverance who will take the extra step for our customers, our community, and the company. In return, we will pay you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in your career as you want to go.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be at least 18 yrs. of age
- Must have some schedule flexibility
- Must work well in a team environment
- Willing to work overtime if mandated
- Must meet other job requirements
- Required to work in a cold environment ranging from 34˚ to -10˚
Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
View Job at OMJ
13 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help