Permanent Substitute Teacher/In-School Suspension Monitor
Permanent Substitute Teacher/In-School Suspension Monitor in a Public School Holds and maintains required state department of education substitute teacher license. Displays flexibility,...
Job Views ( 18 )
Kansas, OhioOther County
Permanent Substitute Teacher/In-School Suspension Monitor in a Public School
- Holds and maintains required state department of education substitute teacher license.
- Displays flexibility, reliability, self-discipline and a willingness to take on challenging tasks.
- Effective communication, problem–solving and time management skills.
- Embodies high ethical standards/integrity. Accepts responsibility for personal decisions/conduct.
- Supervises students assigned to the In-School restriction program. Ensures students are receiving adequate educational services in a closely controlled environment.
- Exemplifies professionalism. Fosters goodwill to enhance the district’s public image.
- Maintains open/effective communications. Serves as a reliable information resource.
- Pursues opportunities to enhance personal performance.
- Takes precautions to protect student and staff safety. Helps supervisors manage risks.
- Willingness to coach various Athletic Teams.
- Performs other specific job-related duties as directed.
- Acceptable FBI/BCI results.
View Job at OMJ
18 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help