Petroleum Salesman – Legacy Farmers Cooperative – Findlay, OH
The FS brand represents a standard of excellence for agricultural and energy-related products. It’s the people who...
Job Views ( 8 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
Summary/Objective: Responsible for selling services and petroleum products in a manner that will optimize the cooperative’s market share and savings, improve co-op’s efficiency, help achieve co-op’s mission and goals, and resulting in outstanding customer service.
Essential Functions of the Job:
* Primary duties require the exercise of discretion and independent judgement with respect to matters of significance on a consistent basis.
* Positive Customer-Service oriented interpersonal and communication skills required
* Sales involves assisting and establishing sales goals and developing and promoting a marketing plan, increasing sales of petroleum products, making proper recommendations for products sold, knowing product and services prices, and growing/maintaining current market share
* Establishing a plan and document sales call reports for management staff to review along with cross selling promotion of Legacy’s other divisions
* Provide service necessary to meet goals and objectives and maintaining proficiency in retail sales and knowledge of appropriate programs
* This position requires a full range of body motion including bending, squatting, climbing and twisting. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs and reach work above shoulders
* Responsible for equipment assigned, such as truck/car
* Promote Legacy Farmers Cooperative to enhance the image of the co-op, its members and employees
* Follow and promote a strong safety culture within Legacy Farmers Cooperative
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
FS. Bringing You What’s Next. Employment may be contingent upon receipt of an acceptable and job-related background check, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.
We are an equal opportunity employer, including protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.
* High school graduate preferred
* Proof of and maintaining a safe driving record is a condition of employment and will be certified and monitored by LFC’s insurance provider
* Required to uphold LFC’s safety policies as well as Credit policies
* Ability to work well with others and independently
* Build a growing and profitable petroleum division through efficient sales, service and delivery
* Leads by example and promotes a strong safety culture within LFC
* Ability to read and follow detailed directions
* Learn and demonstrate new processes/skills as required
* Ability to adapt to and work longer and/or varied hours during busy season as the needs of the business dictate
* Strong interpersonal and verbal communications skills
* Able to make deliveries as needed
Miscellaneous Information & Preferred Experience:
* Limited overnight travel
* Standard work week is Monday through Friday; needs of the business may dictate exceptions to this standard
* Applicants agree to be drug tested as a condition of employment and will not be hired should he/she fail to produce a negative test
* Basic computer skills
* Self-motivated and ability to work well with others and independently
* Possesses flexibility and adaptability in meeting constraints and demands
View Job at OMJ
8 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help