Phlebotomist (Part time)
Job Category: Laboratory Operations Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position Qualifications: Quality is in our DNA — is it in yours? You’ve got...
Job Views ( 10 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position Qualifications:
Quality is in our DNA — is it in yours?
You’ve got a passion for patient care. You’re personable, professional, and confident that nobody can find a vein like you. You’re also looking for great benefits, the support of an all-star team, and an opportunity to grow your career.
Join our front line of #HealthcareHeroes! Our mission is to advance the health and wellbeing of our communities as a leader in clinical laboratory solutions.
LOCATION: Findlay, OH 45840
HOURS: M-F 7:30a-12p
PART TIME: 22.5 Hours
In this role, you will:
* Provide exceptional patient care and customer-focused service.
* Perform venipuncture on patients of all ages.
* Collect/prepare non-blood specimens.
* Ensure proper specimen processing, labeling, and test ordering.
* Champion safety, compliance, and quality control.
We’ll give you:
* Appreciation for your work
* A feeling of satisfaction that you’ve helped people
* Opportunity to grow in your profession
* Free lab services for you and your eligible dependents
* Work-life balance, including Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
* Competitive benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Help saving for retirement, with a 401(k) that includes a generous company match
* A sense of belonging – we are a community!
We also want you to know:
This role will have routine access to Protected Health Information (PHI). Employees will be trained on reasonable safeguards and are expected to maintain strict confidentiality, as well as abide by all applicable privacy and security standards. Employees are expected only to access PHI when it is required to fulfill job duties.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Pathology Laboratories, Inc
Sonic Healthcare USA is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive workplace for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.Apply here: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YmJnZW5lcmljLjExNDg4LjEwNTA4QHNvbmljaGVhbHRoY2FyZWNvbXAuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
All you need is:
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Previous phlebotomy training or experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Basic computer and data entry skills
Bonus points if you’ve got:
* 2+ years of laboratory training or experience in specimen collection and processing
* Certification from the American Society of Phlebotomy Technicians
View Job at OMJ
10 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help