Physical Therapist (Bridge Home Health, PRN)
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION The primary purpose of your job position is to organize and conduct prescribed physical therapy programs in...
Job Views ( 4 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
The primary purpose of your job position is to organize and conduct prescribed physical therapy programs in the homecare setting to restore function and prevent disability following disease, injury, or loss of body part; helps patient reach his/her maximum performance and assume a place in society while learning to live within the limits of his/her capabilities.
* B.S. or M.P.T. degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited school
* Valid/current licenses in this state
* Lifts up to 50 lbs., carries, pushes, pulls, stoops.
* Visual acuity to perceive reactions to treatment.
* Positive service-oriented interpersonal and communication skills required.
* Individual must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient served on his/her assigned unit/department.
* Must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient status and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient’s requirements relative to their age-specific needs and to provide the care needed as described in the area’s policies and procedures.
* Understands and respects Patients’ rights.
* Commitment to and knowledge of the philosophy, mission and goals of the agency and standards and regulations governing it.
This position requires a full range of body motion with intermittent walking, lifting, bending, climbing, squatting, kneeling, twisting, sitting and standing. The associate will be required to walk for up to one hour a day, sit for five hours a day and stand for two hours a day. The individual must be able to lift fifty pounds and reach work above the shoulders. The individual must have good eye-hand coordination and fine finger dexterity. Must have excellent verbal communication skills to perform daily tasks. Must have corrected vision and hearing in the normal range.
This position is classified “at risk” for possible occupational exposure to blood borne pathogens (HBV, HIV, etc.)
View Job at OMJ
4 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help