Picking Clerk – Unit of Low Measure
Job Description Concordance Healthcare Solution has a job opening for a full-time Picking Clerk in the Low Unit of...
Job Views ( 40 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
- In addition to locating, pulling and packaging merchandise; reports inventory discrepancies and shortages to supervisor, researches as needed to locate short product and maintain high fill rate.
- Stages picked merchandise in the proper area adjusting as space needs may require, reporting any areas of concern to supervisor proactively.
- Maintains a clean, orderly work environment. Cleans and straightens while performing general duties. General custodial assignments (including trash detail,) when needed. Follows established cleaning schedule. Reports damages/disorderly areas to supervisor.
- Adhere to all customer requests according to established policies.
- Works proactively to foster and maintain a positive team oriented atmosphere at all times. Works together with fellow associates as a team to promote the goals and common good of the company.
- Operates all warehouse equipment efficiently in a safe manner to avoid injury to personnel and equipment. Reports any mechanical issue(s) to supervisor upon discovery. Maintains equipment as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This role is located in the Tiffin, Ohio area
- Previous warehouse experience is a plus
- Must be able to operate warehouse equipment (forklift, walker-rider, etc)
- Must be able to perform all physical motions typical of an order picker including bending, reaching, stretching, walking, pushing carts, stand or walk for long periods and for entire shift, often over 8hrs/shift, and lifting as much as 50 pounds (or more), and push/pull carts weighing 75 pounds (or more) repeatedly throughout the shift. With or without reasonable accommodation.
- Proficient with basic arithmetic calculations
- Previous experience with voice pick systems is preferred
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
View Job at OMJ
40 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help