Picking Clerks – Part Time – Afternoon Shift
Concordance Healthcare Solutions has multiple part-time job openings for Picking Clerks in our Tiffin, OH facility. A Picking Clerk is responsible for locating and picking merchandise utilizing...
Job Views ( 12 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
- In addition to locating and picking merchandise from picking documents, also responsible for properly staging, checking, packaging, and consolidating merchandise in both the bulk and stockless departments.
- Assists in the stockless transfer process.
- Maintain and grow in knowledge concerning customer needs for custom palletization and labeling. Adhere to all customer requests according to established policies.
- Reports inventory discrepancies and shortages to supervisor, researches as needed to locate short product and maintain high fill rate.
- Completes all paperwork in an orderly fashion in accordance with established procedures.
- Stages picked merchandise in the proper area adjusting as space needs may require, reporting any areas of concern to supervisor proactively.
- Performs duties in both the bulk and stockless departments as assigned including assisting with the stockless transfer, picking daily orders, checking, loading as needed.
- Works proactively to foster and maintain a positive team oriented atmosphere at all times.
- Maintains a clean, orderly work environment. Cleans and straightens while performing general duties. General custodial assignments (including trash detail,) when needed. Follows established cleaning schedule. Reports damages/disorderly areas to supervisor.
- Be able to operate all warehouse equipment efficiently in a safe manner to avoid injury to personnel and equipment. Reports any mechanical issue(s) to supervisor upon discovery. Maintains equipment as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This role is located in Tiffin, OH
- Previous warehouse or distribution center experience preferred
- Historically has displayed and maintains excellent attendance.
- Must have basic math skills.
- Must be able to perform all physical motions typical of an order picker including bending, reaching, stretching, walking, pushing carts, stand or walk for long periods for entire shift often over 8hrs/shift, and lifting as much as 60 lbs (or more) push/pull carts weighing 100 lbs or more repeatedly throughout the shift. With or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to handle stress in a fast-paced ever changing environment while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Forklift experience preferred.
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
View Job at OMJ
12 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help