Title: Lamination Press Operator Reports To: Production Supervisor Primary Purpose: Operation of lamination press while maintaining quality and efficiency at...
Job Views ( 11 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
Title: Lamination Press Operator
Reports To: Production Supervisor
Primary Purpose: Operation of lamination press while maintaining quality and efficiency at maximum production
level. Performs duties associated with producing quality laminated sheet product.
Expected Attributes of Employees:
• Exhibit a positive attitude
• Show personal drive, ambition, and always maintain integrity
• Demonstrate honesty and trustworthiness
• Set personal and professional goals, while demonstrating high work ethics
• Balance issues emotionally and objectively
• Communicate at the most direct level
• Inspire others
• Empathize with other employee concerns
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work with team member to build “sandwiches” of cap and core material utilizing quality checks to ensure quality
and accuracy to our customers.
• Load “sandwiches” into lamination presses and set appropriate controls (depending on the product – lifting up to
100 pounds with another team member)
• Following press cycle time, unload material from press
• Remove finished (laminated) product from press plates – to prepare material for masking, shearing, warehousing
• Must have understanding of proper cycle times for special products such as metallic, woods, hot stamp
• Assure maximum production efficiency and adherence to quality standards.
• Communicate any quality or operational problems both from extruded components and the press process to
• Plate changes performed, as necessary.
• Properly store component inventory, which includes returning and properly storing left over components.
• Complete required paperwork and logs as expected, including special supportive R&D documentation.
• Inspect product ensuring that only product that meets set expectations is passed on.
• Work into the flow of production in any reworks that may be rejected at the masking station.
• Offer suggestions related to finding new and effective ways for the lamination process.
• Properly dispose of cardboard and Mylar.
• Always work using safe practices and maintaining clean and organized work areas
• Complete all other projects or tasks assigned by supervisor.
At Rowmark, we are passionate about making our customers look great!
We proudly manufacture, market and distribute a wide array of innovative and quality products for our customers
primarily in the awards, recognition and signage markets.
Founded in 1997, our company has developed into the leader in the markets we serve. Our state-of-the-art
manufacturing, warehousing and distribution systems continue to be keys to our success.
Rowmark’s family of companies is headquartered in Findlay, Ohio, where it manufacturers its plastic sheet materials
in a new 88,000 square foot facility. Our extensive product line of sheet materials are distributed in over 80 countries
around the world.
Rowmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values our employees and offers a competitive pay and benefits
package, an encouraging, supportive environment with training, professional development, recognition programs and
career growth opportunities. Our benefits include profit-sharing, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, flexible
spending account options, short-term and long-term disability, vacation and paid company holidays.
We believe that people have always been and will continue to drive the success of our company. If this sounds like
the opportunity for you, we invite you to submit your name for consideration.
• Good communication skills.
• Good organizational skills.
• Ability to operate a tow motor.
• Able to lift 75 pounds throughout day to produce product.
• Trouble shooting skills
View Job at OMJ
11 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help