Private Duty Aide-Bridge PCS (FT, 1st shift)
Private Duty aides provide personal care and homemaker services in the clients home setting. ...
Job Views ( 4 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
Private Duty aides provide personal care and homemaker services in the clients home setting.
* Must hold a current driver’s license, with a clean driving record.
* Have completed a Nurse Aide training course or the equivalent.
* Positive service-oriented interpersonal and communication skills required.
* Individual must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient served on his/her assigned unit/department.
* The individual must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient status and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient’s requirements relative to their age-specific needs and to provide the care needed as described in the area’s policies and procedures.
* STNA Certification
This position requires a full range of body motion with intermittent walking, lifting, bending, climbing, squatting, kneeling, twisting, sitting, and standing. The associate will be required to walk up to 1 hour a day, sit for 4 hours a day, and stand for 2 hours a day. The individual must be able to lift 50 pounds and reach work above the shoulder. The individual must have good eye/hand coordination, and fine finger dexterity. This associate must have excellent verbal communication skills to perform daily tasks. The associate must have corrected vision and hearing in the normal range.
This position is classified at risk for possible occupational exposure to blood borne pathogens (HBV, HIV, etc.)
View Job at OMJ
4 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help