Probation Officer City of Tiffin is looking for a Probation Officer with the following requirements: Able to advise and counsel adult probationers Assist...
Job Views ( 24 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
City of Tiffin is looking for a Probation Officer with the following requirements:
- Able to advise and counsel adult probationers
- Assist probationers in carrying out the court’s conditions of probation
- Maintains frequent contact with probationers to enhance positive adjustment and deter further charges
- Reports to the Bailiff
- Carry a caseload
- Prepare reports and recommendations for use by the court in making dispositions of offenders and may appear in court to provide information regarding recommendations
- Plans and monitors supervision programs designed to enable probationers to assume responsibility for their behavior and to comply with conditions of probation.
- Develops and utilizes community resources for probationers. Establishing restitution payment schedules. Providing court ordered drug screening
JOB DESCRIPTION IS ON OUR WEBSITE: Current Job Openings | City of Tiffin (tiffinohio.gov)
Send to P.O. Box 694, Tiffin, OH 44883: resume with cover letter, salary requirements, and copy of application from our website tiffinohio.gov. Must be postmarked by August 1, 2022.
- Associate’s degree or higher
- Experience preferred
- Must have a valid Ohio driver’s license
- Skilled in use of standard software applications
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, departments and the general public.
- Must be able to obtain OPOTA firearms certification.
View Job at OMJ
24 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help