Company Description A-Gas is the global expert in the supply and full life-cycle management of specialty chemicals and gases, providing refrigerants,...
Job Views ( 9 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
A-Gas is the global expert in the supply and full life-cycle management of specialty chemicals and gases, providing refrigerants, blowing agents, fire protection agents, and carbon credit offsets to our customers around the world. With industry-leading recovery, reclamation, and gas processing technologies, A-Gas continues to lead the industry in developing cutting-edge solutions designed to protect the environment through the reduction of global warming gases being released into the atmosphere. For more information on A-Gas, and our environmental journey, please go to www.agas.com/us.
We are looking for a Process Engineer to work in our Bowling Green, Ohio facility. This role will direct and design capital projects that will support our growth plans. The person in this role must effectively communicate with a cross-disciplinary Engineering Team and coordinate with our Operations Teams to provide solutions and improvements across American sites.
- Direct and design capital projects ensuring that projects are completed on schedule, within budget and within project specifications
- Source equipment and purchase as necessary
- Creating and modifying P&ID
- Performs design work as needed
- Assists in troubleshooting and mechanical repairs for machines and equipment
- Identifies, initiates, and leads continuous improvement projects
- Creating technical specifications
- Creating standard operating procedures and training staff on these
- Having constant communication with the Facility Maintenance Team and assist in troubleshooting equipment
- Equipment sizing
- Project management
- Support a Zero Harm safety environment
- Other duties as reasonably assigned
Skills and Competencie
- Task and Project
- A planned and methodical approach
- Ability to create efficient processes
- Able to analyze problems and implement effective solutions
- Self-Management and Motivation
- Able to take responsibility for professional development and ensuring knowledge is up to date
- Confident, enthusiastic and team-oriented
- Well organized with strong attention to detail
- Has a style of working that fits with the SPOT ON values: Sense of fun, Sense of Purpose, Professionalism, Leadership, Openness, Honesty, Trust, and Respect
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Experience, Knowledge, and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering
- 3-5 years or more of experience in a related field
- Experience in PSM working environment
- Heat transfer
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Understand piping calculations and pump specifications
- Ability to create P&ID drawings
- Experience with AutoCAD or other design software
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of PLC’s
- Coordinating and working directly with subcontractors
- Experience working in compressed gas or related chemical industry
- Experience with MS Project
View Job at OMJ
9 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help