Process Technician I – 2nd Shift
Shift:2ndShift (2:45 pm-11:15 pm) Pay Rate: $18.93 to $22.73 per hour PRIMARY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES: * The safety and health of employees...
Job Views ( 9 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
Shift:2ndShift (2:45 pm-11:15 pm)
Pay Rate: $18.93 to $22.73 per hour
PRIMARY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES:
* The safety and health of employees take precedence over all duties of the job
* Monitors cycle times and adjusts as needed.
* Maintain accuracy of processes during production. Modify processes as required for product orders. Correct errors and work with operators to constantly improve process clarification and effectiveness.
* Conducting mechanical tasks such as process monitoring, sampling and testing, preparing and isolating equipment for maintenance.
* Monitors operations process, work, and material flow to ensure quality and customer specs are met.
* Monitor, record and gear press running towards press parameters.
* Assists maintenance with preventative maintenance projects.
* Back-up on running presses during breaks, etc. and also back up to shift supervisor.
* Conducts test and trial runs as needed.
* Assists in repairs as needed to optimize the molding process
* Maintains cleanliness of work area.
* Performs all duties in a manner that demonstrates the highest level of quality and safety.
* Providing repair and replacement of electrical and/or pneumatic instrumentation and control systems
* Installing new equipment
* Inputs foam molding parameters into press panel at the start of production run and perform a First Piece Sign Off.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any legally protected characteristic.
View Job at OMJ
9 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help