Webster Industries has openings in Product Assembly Job Summary: Produces components by assembling parts and subassemblies. Primary Responsibilities Prepares work to be accomplished by...
Job Views ( 16 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
Webster Industries has openings in Product Assembly
Job Summary: Produces components by assembling parts and subassemblies.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Conserves resources by using equipment & supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Webster is a Union Shop offering the following benefits:
- Vacation/PTO/Paid Holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment – Company provided coverage at $30,000
- Voluntary Life Insurance is available for Employee/Spouse/Children
- Safety Shoe & Rx Safety glasses reimbursement
- Shift Premiums – 2nd shift – $0.75/hour & 3rd shift – $0.55/hour
- Continuing Education – Apprenticeship Programs Available
- EAP – Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
General Shift Times:
1st Shift – 7:00am – 3:00pm
2nd Shift – 3:00pm – 11:00pm
3rd Shift – 11:00pm – 7:00am
TO APPLY: Go to https://www.websterchain.com/
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- The employee is occasionally required to bend, twist, walk, stand, read, lift and manual dexterity. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
View Job at OMJ
16 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help