WEBSTER INDUSTRIES has an opening for a Product Welder Job Summary Assemble and weld metal parts on production line, using welding equipment, requiring...
Job Views ( 3 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
WEBSTER INDUSTRIES has an opening for a Product Welder
Assemble and weld metal parts on production line, using welding equipment, requiring only a limited knowledge of welding techniques.
- Welds or tack welds metal parts together, using spot welding gun or hand, electric, or gas welding equipment.
- Connects hoses from torch to tanks of oxygen and fuel gas, and turns valves to release mixture.
- Ignites torch and regulates flow of gas and air to obtain desired temperature, size, and color of flame.
- Preheats work pieces preparatory to welding or bending, using torch.
- Fills cavities or corrects malformation in lead parts and hammers out bulges & bends in metal work pieces.
- Examines work piece for defects and measures work piece with straightedge or template to ensure conformance with specifications.
- Climbs ladders or works on scaffolds to disassemble structures.
- Signals crane operator to move large work pieces.
- Dismantles metal assemblies or cuts scrap metal, using thermal-cutting equipment such as flame-cutting torch or plasma-arc equipment.
Salary Range :14.74 To 20.26 (USD) Hourly
TO APPLY: Go to https://www.websterchain.com/
View Job at OMJ
3 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help