WEBSTER INDUSTRIES has an opening for a Product Welder Job Summary Assemble and weld metal parts on production line, using welding equipment, requiring...
Job Views ( 33 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
WEBSTER INDUSTRIES has an opening for a Product Welder
Assemble and weld metal parts on production line, using welding equipment, requiring only a limited knowledge of welding techniques.
- Welds or tack welds metal parts together, using spot welding gun or hand, electric, or gas welding equipment.
- Connects hoses from torch to tanks of oxygen and fuel gas, and turns valves to release mixture.
- Ignites torch and regulates flow of gas and air to obtain desired temperature, size, and color of flame.
- Preheats work pieces preparatory to welding or bending, using torch.
- Fills cavities or corrects malformation in lead parts and hammers out bulges & bends in metal work pieces.
- Examines work piece for defects and measures work piece with straightedge or template to ensure conformance with specifications.
- Climbs ladders or works on scaffolds to disassemble structures.
- Signals crane operator to move large work pieces.
- Dismantles metal assemblies or cuts scrap metal, using thermal-cutting equipment such as flame-cutting torch or plasma-arc equipment.
- Webster is a Union Shop offering the following benefits:
- Vacation/PTO/Paid Holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment – Company provided coverage at $30,000
- Voluntary Life Insurance is available for Employee/Spouse/Children
- Safety Shoe & Rx Safety glasses reimbursement
- Shift Premiums – 2nd shift – $0.75/hour & 3rd shift – $0.55/hour
- Continuing Education – Apprenticeship Programs Available
- EAP – Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
General Shift Times:
1st Shift – 7:00am – 3:00pm
2nd Shift – 3:00pm – 11:00pm
3rd Shift – 11:00pm – 7:00am
Salary Range: Up to $24.30/hour
TO APPLY: Go to https://www.websterchain.com/
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- The employee is occasionally required to bend, twist, walk, stand, read, lift and manual dexterity. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
View Job at OMJ
33 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help