Production Associate – Ironer
Position Description: Production associates assist in the daily production of goods in preparation for delivery to our customers. The...
Job Views ( 25 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
Production associates assist in the daily production of goods in preparation for delivery to our customers. The Ironer role feeds, catches, folds, and sorts flatwork ironed linens, aprons and sheets.
Shift: 5:30AM – 4PM Tuesday – Friday; Part-time shifts also available
Primary Goals and Objectives:
Napkins, Tablecloths, Aprons and Sheets:
- Sort napkins / aprons and feed into the iron while inspecting for stains
- Stained items will be put into proper rewash cart
- Prep tablecloths and sheets and feed into the iron while inspecting for stains
- Ironed / folded sheets given final quick inspection and stored on the designated shelf
- Ironed and folded linens will be inspected, sorted by sizes and shades, and stacked on the conveyor in the posted quantities
- Stained napkins will be removed from the accumulator and replaced with a clean napkin
- Aprons will be folded per instructions, placed in stacks of 10’s and placed on the conveyor
- Bar, bistro and bib apron 2nds will be identified prior to wrapping
Benefits Include: Competitive starting wage, first-shift full-time employment with benefits that include: a uniform program, 401K plan, health insurance, and paid vacations & holidays. We are a drug free workplace.
Apply: if you have a compassion to succeed – apply for this position or others by going online to:
City is an EOE committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment
Job Requirements / Physical Demands:
- Must be able to lift 20-40lbs. intermittently
- Must be able to pass drug screening test
- Ability to stand all day while working at a fast pace
- Eye – Hand coordination critical to perform task and garner an acceptable output
- Use of back and arm muscles
- Some lifting required (usually less than 20 pounds)
- Withstand above normal heat index in the summer
- Basic understanding of computer touch screen
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent, excellent attendance and reliable transportation required
View Job at OMJ
25 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help